Friday, September 5, 2008

iPod Shuffle

This is my one piece of technology. Woooooow. I so wanted the pink one, too, but I'm not sure they make that color anymore. I could probably find it on eBay. Anyway, having newer technology is frustrating. A tape player works with only a bit of electricity and keeps going and going and going until it finally breaks years later. Now, I not only have to have electricity to charge my iPod, it has to be a USB port...in a computer...which I don't have...I can't update songs without the iTunes' software...which I can't download onto the library computers...sooo, to make this long story short : my fancy-schmancy iPod is sitting on my kitchen counter, waiting to be charged. So much for my one piece of technology...at least I still have my tape player.


iPod Shuffle
Originally uploaded by Wolfgang Bartelme

1 comment:

**5p34k1nt0ngu3z** said...

You can download and install the software to the library computers