Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile, but I think I got it right. Ok, for the future, I'm not sure what the fate of paper books will be, but I do know that no matter what the format, libraries will always exist to aid the public in obtaining information. Even online libraries will be available. I imagine my favorite online library (for individuals), LibraryThing, as a working library. I have the ability to search others' collections to get recommendations and to see just how much of a (manga) otaku I really am. I absolutely love collecting, and now that I've worked through the beginning steps of L&P, I have even more fun ^_^

Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy in Digital Services said...

i'm sorry, but that LOLcat is one of the funniest i've seen in awhile. hilarious!!